1. ART DOES NOT HAVE GENDER , NATIONALITY, CONFESSION. This means I do not exist as a person, I am energy and its every form.
2. THE ARTIST IS LOOKING FOR YOUR PATH of disclosure of his potential . This means that no institution and the law will not teach him to see his world, as he sees.
3. THE ARTIST IS NOT RESPONCIBLE FOR HIS CREATIVITY TO PARENTS, RELATIVES AND PEOPLE.
This means that the artist has the right to express his ideas in all ways that he considers necessary. The artist shows things, which others hide. In art, the artist does not have a mother, father, brother or sister.
4. THE ARTIST DOES NOT HAVE AN IDOL.
This means that no one should influence the thoughts of the artist, the artist only embodies hi won world on canvas.
5. THE ARTIST SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED WITH THE OPINION WITH THEM, WHO DOES NOT PASS THE SAME WAY AS HE DOES.
This means that the another creator which passes his own way, can express his opinion. But not someone who lives a different life(noncreative life)
6. ARTIST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS CHOICE.
It means to bear full responsibility for the project and the instrument chosen by the creator.
7. THE ARTIST MUST BE CONSCIOUS.
This means doing that what you understand and had accepted like life experience.
8. THE ARTIST MUST BE HONEST. It means never lie to others,never.
9. THE ARTIST SHOULD NOT LIE TO ONESELF.
It means doing what you think is right, not going for the sake of others for something. Do not lie to yourself, your principles and values.
10. THE ARTIST SHOULD NOT EVALUATE OTHER ARTISTS.
This means not to be critic.
11. THE ARTIST SHOULD CREATE.
This means doing something every day, sharping his skills, bringing new images to this world.
12. THE ARTIST SHOULD CONDEMN.
It means to see small in large, and large in small.
13. THE ARTIST SHOULD GIVE OFF.
It means to transfer as much energy as you can to everything you do.
14. THE ARTIST MUST BELIEVE.
Believe in yourself. Believe in the nature. Believe In the Universe. Believe In God.
15. THE ARTIST MUST LOVE.
It means giving oneself up, believing without superfluous words.
16. THE ARTIST SHOULD BE ALONE.
It means to immerse yourself in your thoughts, hear yourself, purify yourself.
17. THE ARTIST SHOULD NOT BE ARROGANT.
This means that you are nobody and have never been someone.
18. THE ARTIST MUST BE SIMPLE.
This means item 17.
19. THE ARTIST IS A SOUL.
It means you're not a body, you're more than that.
20. THE SOUL OF ARTIST SHOULD BE CLEAN.
It means you should not act against your nature.